Check these sites to find more kite pictures, plans, and information. Please let us know if you find a broken link
Check these sites to find more educational materials:
- Dolan, Edward. The Complete Beginner's Guide to Making and Flying Kites.145p.
Doubleday and Co.1977.
- Eden, Maxwell. Kiteworks. 416p. Sterling Publishing Co.1990.
- Gallot, Philippe. Fighter Kites: Twenty Original Designs to Make and Fly. 96p. St Martin's
- Gomberg, David. Stunt Kites. 89p. Sixth Edition, GKPI.1996
- Gomberg, David. The Fighter Kite Book. 75p., GKPI.1992
- Gomberg, David. Sport Kite Magic! 123p., GKPI.1996
- Greger, Margaret. More Kites For Everyone. 59p. M Greger.1990
- Hunt, Leslie. Twenty-five Kites That Fly. Dover. 1971.
- Pelham, David. The Penguin Book of Kites. 224p. Viking Penguin.1976.
- Rowlands, Jim. The Big Book of Kites.132p. St Martin's Press.1988.
- Rowlands, Jim. One-Hour Kites. 95p. St Martin's Press.1989.
- Streeter, Tal. The Art of The Japanese Kite. 181 p. Weatherhill, Inc.1985.
- Thiebault, Andre. Kites and Other Wind Machines. 96p. Sterling Publishing Co.1982.
- Wiley, Jack. The Kite Building and Kite Flying Handbook, with 42 kite plans. 278p. TAB
- Yolen, Jane. World On A String, The Story of Kites.143p. The World Publishing Co.1968.
- Yolen, Will. The Complete Book of Kites and Kite Flying. 256p. Simon and Schuster.1976.
Back to the "Kites as Education" Home Page